"The first 90% of the task takes the first 90% of the time. The last 10% of the task takes the next 90% of the time." That's how it went-when I thought I was close enough to the "home stretch", I started making blunders, like screwing up the holes for the foot braces.
Those Old Ironsides toggles
The hatches don't seal quite as tightly as the last build's, because I used 1/4" ply instead of 4mm.
The deck rigging was easy.
I decided to try these fancy-shmancy foot braces. I hope I like them, since they weigh a whopping 1 lb each.
I shaved my old foam seat down a little, to fit the bottom of the cockpit, and actually managed to cover it in Spandex. Same old Rapid Pulse back band as the last build.