Tuesday, May 7, 2013


This went fairly routinely. I had the pages from the manual copied at the recommended sizes. I found that the sill size gave a rather small lip for the gasket, and I like to use a full 3/4" piece of weatherstrip, so I made the sills wider.

Cutting The holes went fairly easily. 
CLC advocates laying up the spacers and sill all at once, making a gooey mess that will have to be chiseled & sanded. Instead, I glued the spacer on first, then the sill. 

This was much easier to clean up.

The last job of woodworking was the thigh braces. That too, went easily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment