After building and rough-shaping the external stems, I flipped the boat over, by the usual rope-suspension method. I ran a 3/8" strip of cedar the length of the centerline. I saw that the curve from the cockpit to the foredeck was a little steeper than I thought it would be, so I decided to build up two of the forms with strips of wood:
I have done this in the past, when I saw that a strip wouldn't run fair between two forms, but this time, it was a result of the design. I keep learning more things about the design that I created when I see it actual size; for example, I could have made a more gracefully curved deck. It also looks bigger and more voluminous than I visualized.
Another Redux! After running a few strips into the bow & stern, I realized that the pattern I was using would be difficult/look ugly, so I took them off. After getting over it, I hope that the do-over will have the same result as the last time.