Sunday, January 18, 2015

Strongback & Stripping

As stated earlier, I firmly decided on a Ladderback, after building the cape on an internal. The last time I used a Ladder, I had used a very straight & level 2 x 6. This time, I used a 2 x 4. It was not absolutely straight, and the whole arrangement isn't quite level. I figured that as long as everything was plumb & level to the the stringline, it would be O.K-but it looked bad when set up!
When I actually started stripping, it looked normal. I used only two cheater strips in the stern (so far) and none in the bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment